How Does This Work
- You set a price you have to get for your items. I will add 10% for handling
the transactions, shipping advertising etc.
- The gift shops will sell the items for somewhere between 30% to 100% more
than they buy it for. Remember- they need to make a profit!
- Please have a list of items and your price. If possible, also have a list
with your price plus 10%. This will take time.
- Take an order and fill out an order form. Have the shop owner bring the
form to the Todd County eMall Info Desk. We will make arrangement for delivery.
- If you do not have product on hand, set a reasoanble "make-able" date for
- Shop owners will be given a special "log in" so they can get the wholesale
- The eMall will be raising prices to meet the Shops retail rates. Only speical
customers will get wholesale rates. (This Includes eMall Members)!
How Can You Help
- We will have extra invitations to shops. If you know a reseller that
would be interested, please pass it on.
- We will have extra invitations for crafters. If you know of one
that may be interested, please pass it on.
- Point people to our web site to sign up. (PS, how do you like our
new front page?) There is a link to the distributor show.
- If you have items that are not selling, find a price that you can live
with, and we will set them as show specials.
- Give me some hints.
- If you are able to give a ride to an Amish crafter, let me know.
A. John Peters
Todd County eMall a Division of OTG-DSS Inc.
W-320-594-7023 or 888-888-7048